The Multi-Curtural Edge
To succeed and thrive in today’s increasingly interconnected world, the ability to frame, manage, and solve complex problems has never been more essential. This program provides concrete systems thinking tools you can apply to analyse complex situations and foster a culture of organisational learning. You’ll be able to integrate systems thinking concepts, principles, and practices to improve existing processes, operations, and thinking patterns, ultimately developing a more three-dimensional mindset in both work and life.
- Framing Complex Problems with Systems Thinking
- Using the Four Simple Rules of Systems Thinking
- Visualising and Modelling Complex Problems
- Building Analytical and Emotional Intelligence with Systems Thinking
- Designing Organisations for Systems Thinking
- Becoming a Systems Leader
CONNECTED LEADERSHIP PLATFORM MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING L.L.C.
COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER 886130