Leading through Implementation
Upon asked the question of what constitutes leadership success in a business, a well-known CEO answered as follows, “Successful business leadership requires three things, People, Implementation and Strategy, and in that order.” This course focuses on the specific leadership skills necessary to ensure successful operationalisation of strategy in driving implementation through leading people.
- Discuss the components of the Drotter Leadership Pipeline
- Identify the specific leadership skills required for progression between different hierarchical levels of management
- Develop Personal Development Plans (PDP) for those responsible for implementation
- Know what coaching is all about and how to apply that to support people though their personal development plans
- Understand how strategy and operations fit into one another
- Know how to leverage people in achieving successful operationalisation
This institution is approved and permitted by KHDA
CONNECTED LEADERSHIP PLATFORM MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING L.L.C.
COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER 886130