LEADERSHIP AND SUSTAINABILITY
Balancing Profitability and the Planet
This course deals with the complexity created by the challenge of balancing profitability of organisations with the environmental cost thereof. Participants will be exposed to contemporary leadership challenges as they attempt to find the floating optimal equilibrium between profit and planet. The course looks at sustainability issues form the perspectives of people, profit and planet.
- Discuss Sustainability Challenges in the context of International Management
- Know the Leadership Skills specific to create a Culture of Sustainability
- Identify the Core Values of Sustainability and align it to Strategy Formulation
- Creating shared value through Sustainability Leadership Competencies
- Sustainability as a Competitive Strategy