In an era during which we are increasingly challenged by the need to balance business and environmental sustainability, it has become apparent that the current leadership models of our time need a new approach in the future. The future leadership qualities best suited to deal with these challenges are Thinking, Learning, Acting and Inspiring. This course will enable tomorrow’s leaders to understand that the essence of Leadership is enhanced consciousness, something that PCL inspires through our signature course in Connected Leadership.
Participants will be introduced to leadership thought paradigms in which cultural diversity captures the wisdom necessary to synergise different thought paradigms required to serve a better tomorrow.
- Understanding Leadership Skills of Today and what is required for Leadership Tomorrow.
- Know your Individual Learning Style and applying it Through Experiential and Reflective Learning.
- Know how to apply different leadership styles to different situations
- Understand what drives your career decisions.
- Engage with the Platform for Connected Leadership Framework and individualise the application thereof.