Leading through Execution
It was Peter Drucker who said, “Any good Strategy that is not implemented is still a bad Strategy.” Strategy Execution is a specific leadership skill that requires individuals to take what has been planned and execute it successfully throughout the organisational structure. This course aims to enhance the ability of organisational leaders to move seamlessly between the thinking, planning and executional part of the organisation. It merges leadership skills and qualities with managerial execution through which what needs to be implemented is evaluated, controlled and optimised.
The course deals with matters of organisational transformation, emergent strategies and the skills required to execute by leading people.
- Understanding your organisation as a system (systems thinking)
- Enhance the leadership ability to align the values of the organisation with its strategic direction
- Identify structural and process challenges hindering execution
- Leading people through change to enable successful execution
- Aligning (attunement) of people’s hearts with the integration of process systems to optimise execution
CONNECTED LEADERSHIP PLATFORM MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING L.L.C.
COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER 886130